O’Brien County Courthouse COVID-19 Screener / Entrance Health Screener
- Work Type: Part-time, Independent Contractor
- Work Schedule: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- No Benefits
- This is a temporary position due to COVID-19
- Expected Start Date: August 3, 2020
- Apply by 5:00 pm on July 28, 2020. You may mail your application or resume with references to: O’Brien County EMA, P.O. Box 482, Primghar, IA 51245.
Email your letter of interest or resume with references to email@example.com
You may also drop off your application at the O’Brien County Courthouse. There is a drop box located on the east side of the courthouse.
- The O’Brien County Courthouse COVID-19 Screener will assist with screening courthouse visitors upon entry at the courthouse.
- Primary responsibilities include screening visitors for temperature, possible COVID-19 symptoms, and previous exposure to a COVID-19 confirmed case.
- Assists with directing visitors to the appropriate department.
- Assists with sanitizing the entrances and visitor waiting areas.
- PPE will be provided to the screener.
- The Screener will report to the O’Brien County Public Health Office.
- The COVID-19 Screener will be working with multiple visitors with known and unknown associated health risks. Individuals with underlying health conditions who contract COVID-19 have greater risk for morbidity and mortality as defined by the Center for Disease Control (cdc.gov) and should consider these risks prior to accepting this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required. Healthcare experience desirable, but not required. On-the-job training provided.