PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 9-18-2020
The O’Brien County Courthouse will be moving to a modified Phase 2 on September 21, 2020.
Temporary safety measures have been implemented.
During Phase 2 of the O’Brien County Courthouse Reopening Plan, the following guidelines will be followed:
- The east entrance will be open to the general public. The west entrance is an employee entrance.
- Courthouse Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (east entrance open)
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask in the courthouse.
- The public is encouraged to use alternate methods to do business with the courthouse offices: online, by phone, or use the outside drop box.
- Visitors need to maintain six feet social distancing while waiting to receive assistance.
- A list of the county department phone numbers will be provided at the east and west entrance; phone numbers are also available on the O’Brien County website: www.obriencounty.org
- Please leave the courthouse in a timely manner after you have completed your business.
The Driver’s License Office will continue to be available via appointment only. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment for driver’s license assistance. Phone # 712-957-4185
The O’Brien County Board of Supervisors appreciates everyone’s cooperation and patience during this pandemic.